How to Delete Instagram Messages?
How to Delete Instagram Messages: 2 Different Methods for Success
Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos, but it now offers extra features. One of these are using DMs. Even if it is easy, it is possible that someone will repent sending certain things in private and would wish to delete the content on their laptop or Mobile.
Nothing is permanent on social media. In 2022, you’ll need to know how to delete Instagram messages. Follow these simple ways to get rid of those annoying DMs.
Learn How to Delete Instagram Messages for Everyone
People regularly think of the things they have sent to another person. It may be uncomfortable content, or it could be something sent when the person was angry. Whatever the reason, people should think about their actions. They won’t be able to see it any longer.
The process of deleting IG messages is fairly simple:
– First, open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone to delete a message from Instagram.
– Select the message icon in the top-right corner of the Instagram app.
– A screen named “Chats” will appear. Tap the conversation where you wish to delete a message, or search for the message you want to delete.
– Tap and hold that message, then select “Unsend” from the options that appear on your screen.
That’s all. The process is the same whether the user has an Android or an iOS device.
Delete Instagram Messages Only for You
Unsending messages on Instagram is a straightforward and quick process that includes the following steps:
– Look for the paper plane icon in the app. It’s in the screen’s right upper corner. This emoji represents the part of the app where you can see all of your DMs.
– Look for the conversation you want to get rid of.
– Hold your finger down until a pop-up menu appears with many options.
– Simply select Delete Instagram Messages from the menu, and you’re done.
Once you’ve done all the procedures to unsend messages on Instagram, the message will no longer appear in your inbox.Furthermore, it will never be able to return.
Messages that have been removed are not saved anywhere. As a result, users should carefully consider whether to take out this action.
Those that have a lot of chats can use the Search feature to find what they want.
Is it Possible to Remove Every DM With Just One Action?
No, the app does not support this feature. Also, the user is unable to do so on the desktop version. This is due to the fact that Instagram was designed to be used for video and photo sharing.
Users will be able to send in texts, emojis, and other aspects without having to use another app. This helps to explain why DMs’ features aren’t as good as Facebook’s. And why those who want to delete all of their Instagram messages at once?
Also, Read: How to Share a Post on Instagram?